Schulykill County Fair


Elizabeth Voight 2018 Pennsylvania State Fair Queen


On July 30, I had the opportunity to attend the Schuylkill County Fair!  I enjoyed helping and speaking at the Fair Queen Contest.  It was awesome to meet and talk to all the young ladies!  I loved catching up with The 2017 Schuylkill County Fair Queen (Emily Witmier) and The 2017 Union County WestEnd Fair Queen (Tricia Lloyd).  Then, I was given a tour of the fair by Schuylkill County Commissioner Mr. George F. Halcovage, JR.  Later in the tour I was joined by Secretary Russell Reading!  I ended the night helping crown the 2018 Schuylkill County Fair Queen, the Schuylkill County Fair Princess, as well as the Schuylkill County Fair Little Miss.  Congratulations to all the girls!  I met so many new people and I couldn't be any more thankful for this wonderful opportunity of serving my state!  Thank you Schuylkill County Fair for being so hospitable and for making this fair possible!  




























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oley Valley Community Fair

Final Blog Entry!

Manheim Community Farm Show