Lebanon Area Fair

Elizabeth Voight 2018 Pennsylvania State Fair Queen


This past week, I had a blast at the Lebanon Area Fair!  Earlier in the week I had the pleasure to help run the queen contest.  I then, gave my farewell speech and crowned the next lucky queen!  Congratulations to Ms. Harper Sellers (The 2018 Alternate Fair Queen) and to Ms. Madison Hetrick (The 2018 Lebanon Area Fair Queen).  I know you will have an amazing year filled with lots of fun!  Then, I helped pass ribbons out at the goat show on Sunday.  On Friday, I had a blast taking pictures with the Champion and Reserve Champion steers, hogs, and lambs at the sale!  Thank you to the Lebanon Area Fair for being the first fair that I fell in love with at a very young age.  You have given me lasting friendships, lifelong skills, and unforgettable memories!  































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oley Valley Community Fair

Final Blog Entry!

Manheim Community Farm Show