Kimberton Community Fair

Elizabeth Voight 2018 Pennsylvania State Fair Queen


On July 28, I attended my fourth fair which was the Kimberton Community Fair!  I had the pleasure of meeting and getting to know the newly crowned 2018 Kimberton Community Fair Queen Ms. Dana Moore as well as the 2018 Kimberton Fair Little Miss!  I then enjoyed judging babies!  Which was so hard to do!  All of the babies had contagious smiles that just melted my heart.  We judged the babies on appearance, contentment, personality, and interaction.  Baby judging was certainly an awesome experience!  Then, I was honored to be able to take a bite of Kimberton's FAMOUS Donuts!  They were certainly delicious.  Loved meeting the volunteers who helped to make the donuts!  Saw some familiar faces and enjoyed visiting with Mrs. Dobson, Mr. Gary Moore and many others.  Thank you Kimberton Community Fair for sharing your delicious donuts with me and for being so welcoming!




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oley Valley Community Fair

Final Blog Entry!

Manheim Community Farm Show